'Wellness-everywhere' trend poses new competition.
Hospitals, airports, offices are all becoming spa-like.
Greater differentiation is key.
What is the biggest challenge facing spas & salons?
20% say it is retaining existing customers.
Millennials are the future spa-goers, and tech-savvy.
They are the fastest growing demographic in the (stressed) workforce.
Help clients escape to the beaches of Australia, forests of Germany or soar through clouds.
Select from a multitude of exotic locations.
We use proven meditation techniques such as Yoga Nidra and breath awareness with both male and female voices.
Listen from our selection of melodious, ambient music to accompany the visual and meditative experience.
VR is not a new technology, and has over two decades of research supporting its high clinical efficacy. Recently, VR has been established as a powerful tool for the assessment, study and treatment of a variety of mental health and behavioral issues.
Controlled studies have shown that VR may evoke the same reactions, thoughts and emotions as experiences in a real-world situation. This is due its ability to induce a high level of presence or the illusion of “being there” within the simulated scenario.
Research has already demonstrated the effectiveness of VR to treat stress and anxiety disorders. A large number of studies have shown that VR-based interventions has greater efficacy and efficiency than traditional relaxation techniques.
Easy to wipe down with a non-absorbent padding.
Disposable face masks included for providing that extra level of hygiene.
We use small, light VR headsets.
This helps with posture and creates a more soothing, relaxing overall experience.
No wires, no batteries, no computer setup.
We know your time is important.
Start our experience with the press of a button.
We use the latest virtual reality hardware & software.
Impress clients with immersive technology.
Stay ahead of the competition.
We help you promote Relax VR to your customers.
Whether it's for your social media page or website, we provide you the marketing assets you need.
Our hardware will run for at least 3 hours continuously before needing to be recharged.
1. Why can't I use phone-based VR like Google Cardboard or Gear VR for my spa?
In a commercial environment, phone-based VR systems pose a number of problems:
• Overheating: Phone based systems overheat after 15-20min of continuous usage. This causes the experience to stutter, degrade in performance, and can lead to user discomfort from the heat itself.
• Low performance: The vast majority of phone-based systems have lower resolution, refresh rate and processing power than standalone headsets. This means users are more likely to experience low quality visuals, performance lag and nausea.
• Hygiene: Most phone based headsets come with soft cushioning which easily absorbs sweat and is hard to wipe down. Phone based headsets have more moving parts and small nooks that make them harder to clean properly.
• Cumbersome: Starting up and shutting down a phone based headset takes more time and is more complicated than a standalone headset. This results in lost time for the customer, and confused employees.
2. Why shouldn't I use an Oculus Go for my spa?
In a commercial environment the Oculus Go poses several problems:
• Hygiene: Oculus Go comes with soft cushioning that easily absorbs sweat, skin debris and dirt and is difficult to wipe down properly.
• Battery Life: The Oculus Go has a 2hr battery life, and requires 3hrs to fully recharge. This can be a problem serving multiple clients on the same day. Our headsets have 50% more battery life than the Oculus Go.
• Low immersion/wired audio: The Oculus Go does not support Bluetooth headphones. This means you either have to use the low-immersion in-built speakers, or use wired headphones. Our package comes with wireless noise cancelling headphones for the easiest, highest quality audio immersion.
• Open store: The Oculus Go can't be locked into a single application and its home screen is the Oculus app store. This means customers can exit the app/experience and get lost in the app store or even download other apps/content.
• Controller: The Oculus Go requires the synchronisation and use of a controller. This adds additional setup time, can confuse new users, and is not necessary for a relaxation experience.