The 'Wellness-everywhere' trend poses new competition to spas. Hospitals, airports, offices are all becoming spa-like. Greater differentiation is key.
Payroll devours 60% or more of spa revenues. Labor-intensive treatments such as massage require hiring, training and managing quality staff on a constant basis. Relax VR requires only 5 minutes of labor per treatment, and provides opportunities to up-sell existing products.
Coming out of coronavirus lockdowns, customers may be subconsciously uncomfortable with touch. Help them ease back to your spa by offering a low-touch treatment that will reduce their worries.
From the beaches of Seychelles, to the Great Ocean Road in south east Australia, experience the beautiful natural environments of the world's most serene locations. Watch the ripples created by a soft breeze.
Hear the waves gently lapping on the sea shore.
Select from high quality videos of 14 real-world locations from around the world including beaches, forests, rivers, waterfalls, flower fields, northern lights, underwater and above the clouds.
Let go and relax by taking some of our specialised guided meditations created by experienced teachers.
A journey from the external to the internal; we gently guide your awareness from the beautiful outer visual environment to calm inner meditative states.
Select from Breath Awareness, or Deep Relaxation (Yoga Nidra) in male or female voices. Select from 5min, 10min, 15min or 20min lengths.
Tune in and let go to the soft resonant tunes of binaural beat music.
Gentle notes of calming ambient music interlaced with steady binaural beats will accompany your visual experience.
Whether you're lying at the beach, taking in the sounds of the forest, or flying above the clouds, our music will elevate your experience to the sublime. Select from 9 high quality tracks.
Let the fresh scents of our pure essential oil blends transport you in a way like never before.
Savor the woodsy smell of forests in New Zealand, the enchanting aroma of the Egyptian Red Sea, the sweet flower fields in Germany, and more.
Relax VR's pioneering treatment uses a patent-pending device to offer pure essential-oil blends uniquely crafted for each of its virtual landscapes.
"Omg!! I love it! I always said I wanted to go to the beach and relax, this brings tears to my eyes because I'm mentally there and I love everything about it! No need for a real expensive vacation. Thank you!"
The staff and the clients are absolutely loving the experience ✌️
"It was pure relaxation! I loved it that I went back 3 more times for the treatment so I could try more of the amazing destinations that you can choose."
Combine existing spa offerings with virtual journeys to exotic locations, designing multi-sensory spa experiences that will blow your clients' mind! This protocol creates an immersive spa journey involving all five senses - something unique that you simply cannot get anywhere else.
This protocol presents Relax VR as an independent treatment on your menu. The variety of locations will have them coming back to experience new locales while the deep relaxation meditation will help them truly let go — a real meditation vacation!
No wires, no batteries, no computer setup.
We know your time is important.
Start our experience with the press of a button.
We use small, light VR headsets.
This helps with posture and creates a more soothing, relaxing overall experience.
Easy to wipe down with a non-absorbent padding.
Disposable face masks included for providing that extra level of hygiene.
Blue light overexposure is detrimental to health.
We filter out blue light so your customers won't feel like they're back at their computer screen.
We help you promote Relax VR to your customers.
Whether it's for your social media page or website, we provide you the marketing assets you need.
Our hardware will run for at least 3 hours continuously before needing to be recharged.
1. Why shouldn't I use a Meta Quest 2 or Meta Quest Pro for my spa?
The Meta Quest only provides visual and auditory stimuli. It does not provide olfactory (smell) stimuli, like Relax VR.
In addition, the Meta Quest 2 is a consumer VR device built specifically for gaming, while the Meta Quest Pro is built specifically for collaboration and office work. In a spa environment, they pose several problems:
• Lower Resolution: The Meta Quest 2 and Meta Quest Pro have a resolution of 3.5K (1832 x 1920 per eye), while the headsets we use are 4K (1920 x 2160 per eye). This means pixels on the Meta Quest's screen are more visible, leading to a lower sense of immersion.
• Heavier: The Meta Quest 2 is a front-heavy headset weighing 1.11 lbs (503g). The Meta Quest Pro balances weight more evenly, but comes in at an even heavier 1.6 lbs (722g). Our headset by comparison weighs 1.08 lbs (490g), 32% lighter than the Meta Quest Pro and much more evenly balanced than the Meta Quest 2, making it significantly more comfortable to wear.
• Small Field Of View (FOV): The Meta Quest 2 has a 90° diagonal FOV, while the Meta Quest Pro has a 96° diagonal FOV. Relax VR's headset's diagonal FOV is noticeably larger at 101°, making it a more immersive viewing experience.
• Less Hygienic: Meta Quest 2 comes with soft cushioning that easily absorbs sweat, skin debris and dirt and is difficult to wipe down properly. Relax VR's headset uses PU face inserts that are easy to clean and hygienic for mass use.
• Cumbersome: The Meta Quest requires synchronisation with a phone and 2 controllers. These additional setup time, can confuse staff, and are unnecessary for a relaxation experience.
• Lower Immersion/Wired Audio: The Meta Quest 2 does not support Bluetooth headphones. This means you either have to use the low-immersion in-built speakers, or use wired headphones. Relax VR's package comes with wireless noise cancelling headphones for the easiest, highest quality audio immersion.
• Unrestricted Open Store: The Meta Quest 2 can't be locked into a single application and its home screen is the Oculus app store. This means customers can exit the app/experience and get lost in the app store or even download other apps/content.
• Regular battery replacement: The Meta Quest 2 requires two AA batteries for its controllers. With heavy use, these need replacement every few weeks, adding to maintenance, costs and waste.
2. Do you provide a trial?
We don't provide a trial, however we do provide a 30-day satisfaction guarantee. If you're unhappy with the product for any reason, you can return it to us within 30 days and receive a full refund.
3. Does it use wires? Do you need to connect it to a PC?
No wires or PC are required during operation. The Relax VR headset works independently, and our wireless headphones can be connected via Bluetooth. The only time wires are required are for charging the headset and headphones after use.
4. Does it need WiFi?
No. WiFi connection is only necessary when downloading and installing software updates.
5. How is it cleaned?
The disposable face masks provided should be used as a first level of protection. After each use the headset should be wiped down with alcohol-free antibacterial wipes. This will achieve a standard level of hygiene. For medical grade UV-C light disinfection, ask us for details.