Wellness isn’t confined to spas anymore. As hospitals, airports, and corporate spaces adopt spa-like ambiances, your spa can leap ahead of the curve. Offer something others don't - become the future of relaxation with Relax VR.
Are labor costs draining your revenue? With traditional treatments, you're spending heaps on hiring, training, and managing staff. But imagine a world where a revolutionary treatment only needs 5 minutes of your staff's time. That's Relax VR for you! And guess what? It’s also a great avenue to upsell your existing products.
The world's changed post-lockdown. Touch might be a sensitive topic for many. Be the spa that understands, cares, and evolves. Introduce your guests to Relax VR—a calming, low-touch experience that ensures their comfort and peace of mind.
From the beaches of Seychelles, to the Great Ocean Road in south east Australia, experience the beautiful natural environments of the world's most serene locations. Watch the ripples created by a soft breeze.
Hear the waves gently lapping on the sea shore.
Select from 15 real-world locations, with high quality 360 video from beaches, forests, rivers, waterfalls, flower fields, northern lights, underwater and above the clouds.
Let go and relax by taking some of our specialised guided meditations created by experienced teachers.
A journey from the external to the internal; we gently guide your awareness from the beautiful outer visual environment to calm inner meditative states.
Select from Breath Awareness, Deep Breathing, or Deep Relaxation (Yoga Nidra) in 5min, 10min, 15min or 20min lengths.
Tune in and let go to the soft resonant tunes of binaural beat music.
Gentle notes of calming ambient music interlaced with steady binaural beats will accompany your visual experience.
Whether you're lying at the beach, taking in the sounds of the forest, or flying above the clouds, our music will elevate your experience to the sublime. Select from 9 high quality tracks.
Let the fresh scents of our pure essential oil blends transport you in a way like never before.
Savor the woodsy smell of forests in New Zealand, the enchanting aroma of the Egyptian Red Sea, the sweet flower fields in Germany, and more.
Relax VR's pioneering treatment uses a patent-pending device to offer pure essential-oil blends uniquely crafted for each of its virtual landscapes.
It has so many applications and excellent customer service.
The staff and the clients are absolutely loving the experience ✌️
"It was pure relaxation! I loved it that I went back 3 more times for the treatment so I could try more of the amazing destinations that you can choose."
"Omg!! I love it! I always said I wanted to go to the beach and relax, this brings tears to my eyes because I'm mentally there and I love everything about it! No need for a real expensive vacation. Thank you!"
Transform your spa into an oasis of tranquility and take your clients on an exotic escape without ever leaving the room. Our specially designed Immersive Spa Journey fuses your existing treatments with immersive virtual journeys, crafting a multi-sensory spa experience like no other. Read our comprehensive guide for tips and details.
Who says you need to book a flight to go on vacation? With The VR Vacation protocol, offer your clients the rejuvenating escape they've been yearning for, right at your spa. Make it a standalone star attraction on your menu and keep your clients eagerly coming back for more.
1. Why shouldn't I use a Meta Quest 3 for my spa?
The Meta Quest 3 does not provide a sense of smell (olfactory stimuli), making it a less immersive experience.
Additionally, the Meta Quest 3 is a consumer VR device built specifically for gaming. In a spa environment, it poses several problems:
• Heavier: The Meta Quest 3 is a front-heavy headset weighing 1.14 lbs (459g) (without head strap). Our headset by comparison weighs almost half at 0.61 lbs (276g) (without head strap), and so is much more evenly balanced than the Meta Quest 3, making it significantly more comfortable to wear.
• Less Hygienic: Meta Quest 3 comes with soft cushioning that easily absorbs sweat, skin debris and dirt and is difficult to wipe down properly. Relax VR's headset uses PU face inserts that are easy to clean and hygienic for mass use.
• Cumbersome: The Meta Quest requires synchronisation with a phone and 2 controllers. These additional setup time, can confuse staff, and are unnecessary for a relaxation experience.
• Lower Immersion/Wired Audio: The Meta Quest 3 does not support Bluetooth headphones. This means you either have to use the low-immersion in-built speakers, or use wired headphones. Relax VR's package comes with wireless noise cancelling headphones for the easiest, highest quality audio immersion.
• Unrestricted Open Store: The Meta Quest 3 can't be locked into a single application and its home screen is the Oculus app store. This means customers can exit the app/experience and get lost in the app store or even download other apps/content.
• Regular battery replacement: The Meta Quest 3 requires two AA batteries for its controllers. With heavy use, these need replacement every few weeks, adding to maintenance, costs and waste.
2. Does it need WiFi?
No. WiFi connection is only necessary when downloading and installing software updates.
3. Does it use wires? Do you need to connect it to a PC?
No wires or PC are required during operation. The Relax VR headset works independently, and our wireless headphones can be connected via Bluetooth. The only time wires are required are for charging the headset and headphones after use.
4. Why shouldn't I use an Apple Vision Pro for my spa?
The Apple Vision Pro does not provide a sense of smell (olfactory stimuli), making it a less immersive experience.
Additionally, the Apple Vision Pro is a VR device built specifically for collaborative work and entertainment. In a spa environment, it poses several problems:
• Heavier: The Apple Vision Pro is a very front-heavy headset weighing 1.32 lbs (600g) (without head strap). Our headset by comparison weighs less than half at 0.61 lbs (276g) (without head strap) and so is much more evenly balanced than the Apple Vision Pro, making it significantly more comfortable to wear.
• Customised Fitting: The Apple Vision Pro requires scanning each user's face with an iPhone app to determine which of the 30-40 light seals of the Apple Vision Pro would best fit the user's face. Each light seal costs $199, meaning a cost of $6,000 - $8,000 in addition to the main Apple Vision Pro unit. Users also cannot wear glasses in an Apple Vision Pro, and would need to get custom ZEISS insert lenses for $99 - $149.
• Attached Battery: The Apple Vision Pro comes attached to an external 0.8 lbs (353g) battery. The wire that attaches to this battery can get tangled while the client or staff are using the unit, and being attached to a battery can reduce the immersion of the experience.
• Less Hygienic: The Apple Vision Pro comes with soft cushioning that easily absorbs sweat, skin debris and dirt and is difficult to wipe down properly. Relax VR's headset uses PU face inserts that are easy to clean and hygienic for mass use.
• Unrestricted Open Store: The Apple Vision Pro can't be locked into a single application and its home screen is the Apple app store. This means clients or staff can exit the experience and get lost in the app store or download other apps/content.
5. Do you provide a trial?
We don't provide a trial, however we do provide a 30-day satisfaction guarantee. If you're unhappy with the product for any reason, you can return it to us within 30 days and receive a full refund.
6. How is it cleaned?
The disposable face masks provided should be used as a first level of protection. After each use the headset should be wiped down with antibacterial wipes. This will achieve a standard level of hygiene. For medical grade UV-C light disinfection, we recommend Cleanbox.